Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Odyssey Connection: Happy Easter everyone.  I hope you had a good day today. With it being Easter I listened to The Imagination Station I & II, (album 5) and The Imagination Station Revisited I & II (album 50). They are really good, and tell the death of Jesus in a powerful manner. On Easter I always get a basket full of candy. Really good candy too. I never really understood what the big bunny that delivered eggs had to do with Easter anyway. (Kinda like Santa and Christmas I guess..but he has a story though...) But the thing we can't forget is the true meaning of Easter. That Jesus died on the cross to pay for our sins and rose from the grave on the third day.Oh also if you haven't checked it out, Odyssey Way has some cool Odyssey eggs on display. You should take a look, they're great.


Now it is storming...which isn't a good thing for me because that means that I won't be able to sleep if it keeps it up when I'm ready to go to bed. You see, my dog (Abbie) sleeps in my room and she pants heavily and shakes when there's a storm. (She also doesn't like cameras any more, so taking the pic above was very difficult...)Sometimes she hides under my bed too.(a better pic is in the pics gadget in the toolbar,after you click, the pic is all the way to the right. She's not as innocent as she may look.....) When I first heard the thunder it reminded me of the episode Tornado. Three twisters hit Odyssey at the same time in that episode. We're in a tornado warning but it's past us and going east so I'm good....Another episode with a tornado in it is Stormy Weather. In this one a tornado hits as well, and Whit is hurt due to the front window getting blown out. We've had several tornado warnings here in my little po dunky town, but thankfully we've never had any serious damage.

That's all for now. "This is Freddy Jay saying Happy Easter everyone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment