Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Scoopcast episode 5

The latest edition of the scoopcast is by far the best one. It is a "album 52 edition" and you definitely won't want to miss hearing it. In this episode you'll hear of a new episode title, and also a special treat is contained within as well. Subscribe and listen today.

OBC news:  Audry mentioned that she has another blog that she helps with, (Not related to Odyssey), called Words On a Page, It's a blog about writing and stuff.
Also The Heart of Odyssey has their 5th heartcast out and the Ceiling fan crew continues to try to find Odyssey.

I think I have decided that my surprise will be released hopefully on or around July 4th. If all goes well and I hopefully will be home to get it up.

Odyssey Connection: Last week I was on a week long scouting camp out. Thinking about it now, we did just about everything Wooton said in his quote from Tuesdays with Wooton. "Some of my best memories are from being a boy scout and doing all; those fun "ing" things. Boat-ing, camp-ing, raft-ing, hik-ing, fall-ing, hurt-ing, bleed-ing and yell-ing for help. It was the most fun I ever had." Although we didn't raft, or call for help...We did go on a 5 mile hike, go on a 4 hr boating trip, camped and had our tents flooded, went to a swimming pool, and we had some minor injuries through the course of the week. It was a blast. Too bad this is my last official year in boyscouts...

I think that's all for now. This is Freddy Jay saying "So long."

No comments:

Post a Comment