Friday, November 12, 2010

Covers Released

We now have glimpses of the final covers for albums 5 and 1. Here they are.



Also there is a new cover for Passages Darians rise and it has the updated look along with the updated logo. The red on album 5 really compliment the designage of the art. Same with the blue of album 1.






Odyssey Connection: Wow it feels like forever since I've done one of these. Anywho. After listening to Opposite Day, Barrett kinda made me think of myself. I mean, club kid-chat is an obvious reference to facebook. I am a big fan of facebook. But it's sort of funny how some people want to be your "friend" on there just by simply knowing your name or by going to the same school. I have quite a few friends on facebook, but only a small amount are close enough friends to be called friends.......This episode just kinda made me really think of the definition of "friend" that facebook puts into our minds.

This is Freddy Jay saying "Tomorrow airs the new episode The Owlnapping. You won't want to miss it."

No comments:

Post a Comment