Thursday, July 14, 2011

I won!

As Christian A. mentioned in my comments, I won the GRC dollar contest in the 18+ category. My dollar is shown above. I missed the call because I was on vacation, but it was really exciting when I came home to the message on the answering machine. Brendon from the Whit's End Podcast, wanted to do a brief podcast with me about my dollar. If you want to check it out... (My voice is a little on the deep side because of lack of sleep from things...) Anyway if you'd like to check it out, go here. A big thank you to all those who voted for my dollar. I've been really busy with different things and haven't been home much...  I think that's all for now. This is Freddy Jay, signing off.

2 comments:

  1. I voted for yours just because you were the only one who incorporated such a neat design behind everything. I think you were the only finalist who used a computer to do yours, and it turned out wonderfully. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have started making (just for fun/also for Campbell County Message Boards,) "pressed quarters" with Odyssey characters on them. Maybe I'll make a post with them sometime..

    ReplyDelete