Monday, October 4, 2010

99th post!

Cause and Effect is finally here! The first episode The Mystery of the Clock tower Part 1 aired last Saturday. My review will come after hearing the second part. Which I can't wait to hear by the way. I myself will be ordering the album sometime this week. But if you absolutely want the episodes right now. You can buy the MP3's for $17.99. And you can hear clips from each episode by going here.

In other news, There are new blogs called Around the corner and Audio Theatre Central. Around the corner is a diverse blog that offers several different tings. Audio Theatre Central features a podcast of different audio dramas.

My next post will be my 100th post. I may or may not have a surprise up my sleeve, but it may or may not be ready for my 100th post...so we shall see.

I think that's all for now. This is Freddy Jay saying so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment