Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ethan Daniels Blog

The latest podcast is up. On it is an interview with Mandisa. You can check out the whole thing here.
Also there are  end of season awards going on. You can do your part by sending in nominations for the different categories and then there will be polls up to vote on them as well. Also it is currently being referred to as The Whitty Awards. If you can think of a better name you can submit that as well. To submit, you can go to The Odyssey Scoop,  AIO Wiki,  or the Official AIO site.




In other news, Ethan Daniels now has his own blog. We know and love him as the host of the ceiling fan podcast. He has proclaimed himself as the biggest Odyssey fan time and time again in his podcast, and once again in his first post. I may have to disagree with him on that one. I mean he is a HUGE fan and all that, but I think several people could argue with him about who is truley the biggest Odyssey fan. (Myself included.)  Anyway I can't wait to see more posts by Ethan on his blog.

According to my counter , I have reached 1015 visitors. Whoot! Thank you to all my visitors/readers out there.
That's about all for now. This is Freddy Jay saying "Catch ya later."

No comments:

Post a Comment