Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An Agreeable Nanny Review

Here we go!

I had a brief moment of de'ja'vu with this episode. The three Parker kids sitting behind the counter telling Whit a story about what happened recently. This story-telling trio was in Grandmas Visit as well.

Why call the babysitter nanny? I guess it comes with her "being from England." Platanos machos fritos sounds like a really good dessert. The Parker kids did a typical kid-like thing. They deliberately tried to deceive the nanny on every turn. The dessert for dinner, then there's the banana fight,the washing the dishes outside, the scary movie. This episode was moment after moment of funniness, chaos and...more chaos. Washing the dishes in the yard and making them launch across the yard sounds like fun. May have to try it some day... The War of the Jurassic Aliens sounds amazing...for a proper audience. Understandably, it doesn't sound like one Camilla should have picked...
Fave quote: Nanny: Where has Olivia...? Olivia: I'm here. Nanny: Oh Goodness, is that a pony? Haha...
Overall I think the Parker kids learned their lesson. They asked for more responsibility, but when they got it, they didn't act responsibly. At first I was thrown off by why the Nanny pretended to be from English. If they didn't know who the babysitter was why act? But I suppose by her pretending to be from England, she could be even more ignorant of American customs and truly test how responsible the kids could be.

Rating:
Theme: 4.5/5
Humor: 4/5
Music: 5/5
Interest Level: 4.5/5
"Like" rating: 4/5

Rating:  4.5/5
Whoah, believe it or not I'm caught up now. Which means I can review others either later or during the week.  Will that last? When will I have another Odyssey Connection? I guess we'll have to see.
Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment