Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review

Malted Milkball Falcon

This is the third Jones and Parer mystery as of yet. As stated before, I don't care for them(Especially stage fright. Since my review of Game for a Mystery, my liking of that one went down alot........) Any-who, my thoughts on other J&P mysteries aside, here's my thoughts on this episode.
The way they did thw whole name deal...Suggesting a name, knocking it cause it's too long and then bringing in the actual name....was alright in Stage fright, but perhaps somewhat predictable in this one since they did it before. This episode poses the same kind of feat as the other J&P mysteries we've seen so far. A mystery at hand, clues that point to one person, than to another, and in the end there's no way you could have came up with the solution by predicting the culprit. I liked the rock-a-thon idea, and it sounds like an interesting fundraiser idea. For one reason or another, this episode didn't keep my attention as well as others. I'm beginning to get used to Andre's voice as Whit. He stuck out at first, but now it seems like there's not as much of a difference. He's really beginning to grow on me. I don't have a whole lot else to say on this episode....So here's the ratings.


Rating:
Theme: 3/5 The theme was Honesty, An important thing to remember, but it seemed it took the long way to bring out the theme. I'm not sure I gathered what the theme was till closer to the end.


Humor: 3/5 The humor factor in this episode wasn't necessarily outstanding or overwhelming. It had some funny seconds, but nothing too memorable.

Music: 4/5
Interest Level: 2/5 Like the other J&P mysteries I found myself losing my focus...
"Like" rating: 2/5  This episode ranks purdy close to Stage Fright. The approach to the mystery....so many twists, the unpredictable ending....not to my taste.

Rating:  2.5/5

This Saturday Grandma's Christmas Visit airs and wraps up the new season. Be sure to tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment