- Eugene gets attacked by a dove? Comical, but realistic? I'm not so sure.
- The part where the family is discussing why pets is a bad combination for them is pretty funny. I don't really like Matthew's line "They had a suicide pact." Referring to the fish.
- Wooton's part(s) in this episode were great. Quote: Matthew: Hey maybe Wooton knows
Wooton: Wow! Well I never did before, but there's a first time for everything. What is it?.
- This episode gives a little more about the Parkers.
- I like that this episode doesn't have the expected ending. The baby bird doesn't make it. Also Camilla doesn't get a dog, even though she proved how responsible she is.
- We hear the explanation behind the cover of the album.
- Camilla's scream when she sees Eugene's shaved head, priceless.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
For the Birds Review
Here are some general thoughts.