Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Odyssey Facebook page

That's right. Adventures in Odyssey has hit Facebook.  This page has fun things like behind the scenes clips, pics of the characters as of right now. I'm sure more behind the scenes stuff, and other goodies are on the way as well. Or at least I hope so.

Word on the street is that Jacob of the Odyssey Scoop has another surprise up his sleeve. I think he just loves keeping us in suspense. He plans on revealing his latest surprise approximately 8640 minutes or 6 days if you want to be plain about it..Can't wait to see what it is!


On the other side of the street there's a short, yet entertaining video, and well done might I add. In this video it answers a very intriguing question. What is that question? What is this video that I'm talking about, and what site is it on? Why does the Earth evolve around the sun? Why is the grass green? Why does my dog consistently drive me insane? Why is sherbert actually spelled sorbet? Why  am I asking so many questions? The answer (to the first three at least) lies on the Odyssey Way. Original Joe has made a video where...well you can see for yourself.

Odyssey Connection: Today I took a kid who goes to my church to baseball practice. It was fun to watch. But by watching for a bit, I kinda thought to myself these coaches have a bunch of work to do. But I guess as long as the kids are having fun, winning isn't as important.  Unlike Bart's way of thinking in The Winning Edge. I think that is an important thing to learn. Bart was so caught up in winning that he made one of his players hurt someone else so they could win the softball game.

Well that's all for now. This is Freddy Jay saying "Ice cream time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment