Thursday, March 4, 2010

2 Days

Only two more days till the first part of the Inspiration Station airs. I know I've mentioned this blog before, but I think I forgot to mention an awesome page that it has. He has a page that has 24 (at the moment) facts about the new album. He's been adding a new fact each day. You can check it out by clicking here.
Unfortunately I won't be here this weekend, so I  won't be able to hear it till Sunday...Which means I will be the last one to hear it, and I won't be able to post my thoughts on it until then.

Tomorrow is when they will finally reveal who won the scoop contest, and we'll be able to see everyone's entries. My entry is viewable on my "about me" page.

Odyssey connection: We watched this clip a while back in Sociology.






This clip is really powerful. It really shows how much kids see, and how they are somewhat likely to copy what they see. This made me think of how true this is. "In It Started With A Rabbit's Foot", Connie learns a similar lesson. Whit tells Lucy about  the story behind the Bible Room. Part of the story includes Connie reading horoscopes to some of the kids. (This is before Connie is a christian.) Whit explains that what we do, and say effects others more than we may realize..This connection is similar with a previous post. But I liked this clip so much that I had to share it.

That's all for now, this is Freddy Jay saying "Maybe I'll find some way to listen to The Inspiration Station before I get back....hmmm."

No comments:

Post a Comment