Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Logos

As I'm sure you've noticed, the Odyssey scoop now has a cool new logo.

As you can see I changed mine too, let me know what you think in the poll on the side.


Odyssey Thought: In the episode "The Y.A.K. Problem", I noticed something about Whit that seemed to stand out to me. When Nathanial, and Sarah go into the kitchen they find Whit with a LOT of ice cream. When they ask what it's all for, Whit's response is "It's just uh...I'm stocking up." Now I understand that Whit  was trying to protect his secret, but as you can recall (If you've heard this episode) this threw the kids into an imaginative frenzy. What is that classified as? A lie...a white lie,.....tweaking the truth...or none of the above? Was it all right for Whit to say that or should he have said something else?  Let me know what you think about this by commenting.

That's all for now...I've been adding things here and there, so make sure to look around every so often in the different pages.

4 comments:

  1. I think this was totally unintentional for Whit (and the writers), Whit couldn't let this thing get out. Just look what happened when something that WASN'T true got around! Mr. Whittaker didn't lie either, he WAS stocking up, stocking up for the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Audrey. And also you know how if you ask someone what they're doing, and they don't want to tell you, they say "I'm not doing anything." But everyone knows that's not true. Maybe that's the type of thing Whit was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you do have good points(especially the part about it probably not being intentional), but even so, are you saying it was more of a half truth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it had to be one of those (a half truth, tweaking the truth, a white lie, etc.) I think it would probably be a truth covered up. Like Audrey said, he WAS stocking up.

    ReplyDelete