Saturday, March 20, 2010

Clutter Review

In Clutter we meet Red. I like him. I see him being a character that is around for quite a while, or at least I hope so. The Parker's garage kinda sounds like mine, and my basement. I like the Parker kids they are typical kids don't like to clean, bickering, makes it seem more like reality, and reminds me of the Barclays. The way David convinces them to help is genius, and very dad/parent like. The chemistry of the Parkers is great. Andre is really beginning to grow on me as Whit. I can really relate to them, clutter builds up quickly, and is somewhat hard to sort through. Great episode with a good theme and some humor, I give it a 4.5/5

If you haven't heard it yet. check it out  here.

Also in my previous post I mentioned Wooton's middle name. It seems it was revealed in an episode of Clubhouse Magazine. I found it in a comment on The AIO Fan's Life. It seems his middle name is Zicabodia. Kinda reminds me of Ichabodia..

The new season so far is great. Campbell County is gonna do End of Season awards. This is where the users submit niminations for various categories like best charactor, best episode, best quote, and others. From there the winners for each category will be announced on a Podcast called The Whits End Podcast.
Get in on the fun at Campbell County.

That's all for now, this is Freddy Jay signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment