Friday, March 26, 2010

Fight! Fight! Fight!

The new episode Game for a Mystery is up. You can catch it on the link in the announcements. or tomorrow (Saturday) you can catch it on the official player here. I will give my thoughts, after listening a few times.
Odyssey Connection: Today at school there was a fight. I don't see what all the hub bub was about. But like always, it's what everyone talks about for the rest of the day. Since it happened in the morning it was a long day of hearing the same thing over and over again...What is so entertaining about a fight? Why can't people just learn that violence is not the best way? Mike learned a similar lesson in Mike Makes Right. He went to fight the bully, and ended up a bully himself after the won, only to lose when someone tougher came along. Also in this episode it proves my point. There is someone commentating on the fight (a student) and a group of kids is gathered to watch.  I'm not sure I understand why violence is entertaining to some people, but here is a clip of a boxing match that was meant to be funny. (sorry that it is in black and white.....) Charlie Chapin boxing.

That's all for now, This is Freddy Jay saying "Be sure to check out my review of Game for a mystery. Coming Soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment