Friday, February 26, 2010

Album 51 back cover

They just revealed what the back cover of  album 51 looks like.


In other news, the Odyssey Scoop is considering changing its blog design a little bit.I can't really explain what they are thinking on doing, to get more details, and give your input, go to Odyssey scoop. I kinda like their idea though. It would in a way go with the rest of the site in making it more modern.



If you haven't noticed it already, (I forgot to mention it before..) at the bottom of your screen should be a toolbar. In it (at the moment) is a comments button (for comments in general on the site if you wish to put them there instead of on a post, and you can tell me what you think of the different sections/any new features I put up/take away.), Announcements button (for any additions that aren't really obvious, like more info to the people of Odyssey section.) and share button (for sharing my site posts on other sites such as Facebook.).


Odyssey Connection: Lately I've been working on my trumpet playing abilities, and I have finally been able to reach the high C (meaning the one above the bracket.).

Thankfully it it doesn't come up in high school music too often, but I did want to reach it for the Star Spangled Banner. Anyway I wasn't able to hit it right away, there's noway I would've hit it in the fifth grade. Like Danny learned in the episode The Secret Keys of Discipline, learning an instrument/song takes time and discipline. I can't say I've mastered the trumpet, but I have been told that I am improving.


Today we played capture the flag instead of running/or walking a mile. Sneaking from one side of the gym to the other side, trying to get the flag. (which what we used  was actually a bowling pin..) It was fun, but not as fun as playing it in the dark like I did at camp. When you have a lot of people playing and the flag isn't in plain it's great. It's like you're a secret agent (like Jason, and Tasha), going into enemy territory, looking for enemy secrets (in this case a flag) and you have to stay hidden or you'll be captured.

That's all for now, this is Freddy Jay saying "Chau" . 




No comments:

Post a Comment