Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trains and Teeth

I was browsing the Links page on the Odyssey Scoop, and I came across the Club house Magazine website. Although there isn't much there to do with Odyssey, I did find Wooton's Ramblings entertaining.

Odyssey Connection: Today I had a dentist appointment. I dislike the dentist. Not the person/people that work on my teeth, just getting my teeth worked on. All the poking and prodding and scraping...uuhhh...Anyway my thought today was that in Dental Dilemma, Mark is like me. In the since that he doesn't like the dentist either. Emily on the other hand likes going to the dentist, which probably isn't very common.

On the way home it seemed we had to stop at every stoplight we came to. Then we had to wait on a very long train. It seemed to take forever. Sometimes our patience is challenged, over and over it seems. Zachery Sellers worked on his patience in the episode Do For a Change. Getting impatient is really easy to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere faster.

Thats all for now, This is Freddy Jay saying " Now six months till my next one..."

No comments:

Post a Comment