Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scoop Contest!

The Odyssey Scoop is doing a contest. This contest includes taking a picture (YES!!! Picture time!) of your odyssey collection, in unique creative ways. The best part? The prize is album 51. I'm already trying to come up with something to do. The deadline is 11:59 EST on Wednesday, March 3rd. To read more about it, click here.

Odyssey Fun Fact From the Odyssey Guide: "The search for Whit" was originally titled"The Mentiri Files. and contained the reappearance of character Alfred Brownlee, who was introduced, but not heard in "The Jesus Cloth."



Odyssey connection: Last night I ate out with some friends at a Chinese buffet. My first helping consisted mostly of chicken-like foods, potato, and a roll. Well my friends decided to go with me on my second trip. They picked out several things for me to try. I warned them that I was almost full, but they insisted I needed to try something new. I tried some of the things that was on my plate but I couldn't eat the rest. Anyway the trying something new part kinda made me think of the episode "Train ride". Where Eugene sets up a mystery on the  train ride  for Whit to solve to help him get out of the daily routine.

Thats all for now. This is Freddy Jay signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment