Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saints Win!

I watched the Super Bowl at my youth group Super Bowl Party. The Saints managed to pull it out and win thirty something to seventeen.

I watched for the Focus on the Family commercial, but I missed it because I had to run to the church to get some bibles. But I think I found it on youtube. Here it is if you missed it too. Focus commercial.

Odyssey Connection:At half time the T.V. went off and we had our little devotional. We talked about how team work is important and how it also works in the church. The B.O.D.Y skit from the episode BTV:Behind the Scenes came to mind. The church has to be united and work as a team.

Well we got more snow today and we;re supposed to get more tonight......This reminds me of the episode The Eternal Birthday. Where Liz finds out that Birthdays are fun, but over and over and over again isn't quite as fun. That is how I am beginning to feel about snow. Fun, but it gets old after a while.

I would love to hear any of your thoughts about anything I have posted. So you can comment here or email if you prefer.

Well that's about all for now. This is Freddy Jay saying "I hope I don't wake up to more snow falling tomorrow..."

No comments:

Post a Comment