Friday, February 5, 2010

A little more about me

Well I kinda forgot to do this in my first post...(I got a head of my self...) Anyway, I am a huge Odyssey fan (I'm sure you can figure that out by now.) As for my real name well...that's my little secret, but you can call me Freddy Jay. It's a name I took from Odyssey, and tweaked it just a little. (Freddy C: and changed it to Jay, which is the first letter of my favorite character in Odyssey.)My favorite sites are Campbell County and Odyssey scoop, with Facebook, ToO,and,Whitsend close behind.

Thats not including AIO blogs. theres two others that really stick out to me. The AIO fan's Life and AIO Insanity. Marvin and Audry both are devoted fans to Odyssey, and if you haven't checked them out already, I highly recommend doing so. Heres another blog I found as well its called The Adventures in Odyssey Blog

Odyssey Connection: I almost forgot, I also have two cats and a dog named Abbi which reminds me a lot of the Barclays dog Normal in the episode Pet peeves. When Normal first came to the Barclay residence he chewed up shoes, and whimpered at night, etc. Abbi is pretty much the same way...... she does know some tricks. She knows sit, shake, down, and high five.

Well I think I'm done for now. This is Freddy Jay saying "sit shake, good dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment